My Loves

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

200th Post~

Right.. been working for 2wks le.. wow.. time flies.. Very fast wor... from know nothing to trying to know everything.... Not easy.

1st wk
Struggling to know what to do what to know how to make everything better. I feel so much like in a super crash course that I can't breathe, everything seems easier to be said than done. At a point i just collapsed and cry FOR NOTHING~ yeah... then after that picked up myself and strive again.

2nd wk
More on track and feeling easier to do. But service line is really not that easy. At times when u really dont feel like talking or smiling u still have to do it when u are serving. So.. yeah.. what to do...

3rd wk
This wk... right.. gg more smoothly and though more are expected of me but all I can say is I am trying my best to do what I can and working hard for the future. =)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

我们这阵子似乎踏出甜蜜期,
不是不再甜蜜,只是开始看见我们的不同之处。
有许多事我是抱有很多的希望很拼命的想往未来看
你却似乎是受尽所有创伤无力奋斗。
我希望我能感染你些许的斗志,
为我们的未来冲刺。。。

No comments: